By Mayo Clinic Personnel
This recipe phone calls for penne, but you can use any kind of pasta you like.
Variety of servings
- Significant Fiber
- Reduced Sodium
- one/three pound whole-wheat penne pasta
- one cup chopped asparagus, one-inch items
- one tablespoon water
- one/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- one/4 cup chopped new basil, furthermore whole leaves for garnish
- one tablespoon minced garlic
- one/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese
Fill a massive pot three/4 comprehensive with water and carry to boil. Include the pasta and cook according to the offer instructions. Drain the pasta.
Whilst the pasta is cooking, put the asparagus and water in a microwave-secure bowl. Heat the asparagus on superior electric power till tender-crisp, about three minutes.
In a bowl, blend the cherry tomatoes, basil, garlic and pepper. Include the asparagus, pasta and goat cheese and toss till perfectly combined. Area in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to amazing.
Divide the pasta involving the plates. Garnish with new basil leaves and provide.
Dietary examination for each serving
Serving size: About 2 cups
- Energy 392
- Whole excess fat 8 g
- Saturated excess fat 4 g
- Trans excess fat g
- Monounsaturated excess fat one g
- Cholesterol thirteen mg
- Sodium 150 mg
- Whole carbohydrate 65 g
- Dietary fiber ten g
- Whole sugars 4 g
- Included sugars g
- Protein seventeen g
- Greens 2
- Carbohydrates three
- Protein and dairy one
- Starches three
- Nonstarchy greens 2
- Meat and meat substitutes one
- Grains and grain merchandise 2
- Greens 2
- Dairy food items (small-excess fat or excess fat-no cost) one
May perhaps 19, 2021