This iced espresso consume is sweetened with brown sugar and almond syrup. You can use any other flavored syrup, these kinds of as hazelnut, or skip it.
Number of servings
- Reduced Fat
- Reduced Sodium
- 2 cups brewed decaffeinated espresso espresso, cooled
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free almond syrup*
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping*
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso beans
*Be aware: If you require to observe a gluten-free diet, examine labels to make absolutely sure the makes of syrup and whipped topping are gluten-free.
In a pitcher, combine the espresso, brown sugar, milk and syrup. Stir to mix evenly. Refrigerate right until cold.
Fill four glasses with ice cubes. Pour espresso above ice. Include 1/four cup whipped topping to just about every consume and sprinkle with ground espresso beans.
Nutritional investigation for each serving
Serving dimension: 1 glass (about 8 fluid ounces)
- Calories eighty four
- Whole fat Trace
- Saturated fat Trace
- Trans fat g
- Monounsaturated fat Trace
- Cholesterol 2 mg
- Sodium 82 mg
- Whole carbohydrate eighteen g
- Dietary fiber g
- Whole sugars eleven g
- Included sugars four g
- Protein 3 g
- Sweets, desserts and other carbohydrates 1